- 3/4 cup natural and creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened (I recommend KerryGold butter)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life Mega Chunks)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix together the peanut butter, softened butter, honey, egg, and vanilla.
- Add almond flour, baking soda, and salt to the mixture. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Line a small 8 x 8 square brownie pan with parchment or lightly grease with butter or coconut oil. Spoon batter into the pan.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, until the edges are golden brown. Let cool completely before serving. These also freeze well!