- 1/2 cup softened or room temperature butter (I use Kerrygold)
- 1/4 cup almond butter (sub any nut butter or sunflower seed butter)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life brand)
- Mix together butter, nut butter, honey, and vanilla. I would suggest using a hand beater, stand mixer, or food processor, which will help get rid of any chunks of butter.
- Add in the almond flour, coconut sugar, and salt. Mix all together thoroughly until well incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips with a spoon and voila! The dough is ready to serve, by the bowl-ful, or use a cookie scoop to form into individualized portions. The dough is best when stored in the refrigerator.