- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup arrowroot powder
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1/2 cup good olive oil, or more as needed, for frying
- Set up three bowls for dredging. First bowl is the Arrowroot. Second bowl is the eggs. Third bowl is the following ingredients mixed together: almond flour, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, pepper
- Dredge your chicken by coating your chicken slices in arrowroot, then egg, then the nut-crumb mixture.
- In a heavy skillet, warm your cooking oil over medium heat. Let the oil get hot. You know it’s hot enough once a tiny droplet of water sizzles.
- Place each piece of chicken in the hot oil and cook until evenly browned on both sides.