- 1/2 cup organic PB fit powder
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (preferably only peanuts and salt)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup paleo or allergy friendly chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a food processor, mix the PB fit, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and sea salt. You can hand mix this if you don't have a food processor. The mixture will be slightly crumbly.
- Cover a small sheet pan or flat board with parchment paper. Tightly pack the mixture, with your hands, into small eggs and place on the parchment paper. Freeze or refrigerate for about 5 minutes or until slightly hardened.
- Place the chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl and melt. I used the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Dip eggs in chocolate, with a toothpick. Allow excess to drip off before placing back on the parchment. Repeat this step if you want an extra thick chocolate coating. *Optional, once the chocolate has hardened, use a spoon to drizzle some more chocolate over the eggs for extra decoration.
- Refrigerate the eggs until fully hardened before serving!
- You can store these in the refrigerator, freezer, or on the counter if you don't mind them a little melted. Note: coconut oil liquefies at warmer temperatures, so feel free to reduce or remove the coconut oil if you plan on leaving them out in warmer temperatures.