This new series will include my top Amazon purchases from the month. I doubt my husband will enjoy this series, but what kind of mama would I be if I didn’t share my Amazon finds? He’s super supportive though, so I’m sure he will be secretly on board.
Random, but has anyone seen that woman who saved all her Amazon boxes for a year and put all the empty ones out on April 1st to prank her husband? My friend sent me this story a while back and I couldn’t stop laughing. It’s brilliant.
Here are my top 5 Amazon purchases from December! This first post of the series includes all my favorite mama items 🙂
- This PUMP bag, by Teamoy – I’m obsessed. It has two large zippered sections on each side. One side can carry a large pump (compatible with the Spectra s1, s2, Medela, etc) and the other side can carry your milk cooler. (FYI – I have this Pack-it cooler and love it! It even kept my milk frozen solid on my flight to Orlando over the holidays!) The bag also has a sleeve for a 14 inch laptop for you working mamas. Once those items are inside, you will still have room for all your diaper bag essentials if you don’t want to carry a separate diaper bag. After fitting in my Medela pump w/cords, my cooler, and laptop, I was able to comfortably fit: extra batteries, all pump parts, empty bottles, diapers, 3 burp cloths, wipes, sanitizer, lotion, a water bottle, my full-size wallet, computer charger, iPhone, pacifiers, a baby toy, two extra outfits, Babyganics travel size bottle soap, milk storage bags, and my medela steamer bags
- Medela Steamer Bags – These steamer bags sanitize your baby gear quickly in a microwave! I’d highly recommend bringing these if you are traveling anywhere with a young baby and/or need to clean pump parts or sanitize bottles on the go!
- BIBS Pacifiers – Every baby likes different pacifiers, so this might not be a good recommendation for everyone. I tried a few brands with Charlie and these just happen to be his favorite.
- Ali & Oli Pacifier Clips – These are my FAVORITE! I originally had a Mushie clip, which is a wooden beaded tether. The wooden beads look beautiful, but he would grab it and hit himself with it, and those wooden beads seemed a little hard. They likely weren’t hurting him at all, but when I saw this fabric one in these beautiful basic colors, I jumped! They have not let me down and I feel much better when he plays with these, versus the wooden version.
- Leggings – A pretty good Lulu Dupe! – A blogger friend (@theodora_jane_) recommended these leggings and I had to try them out. And OMG! They are so good. If you like Lululemon Align leggings and Wunder Unders, you will love these. In my opinion, it’s a cross between the two, but at a fraction of the cost.
*Disclosure: I have been approved as an Amazon Associate. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please note that this post is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with Amazon and all opinions are my own.