We are en route to the happiest place on earth, Disney World!!!!! I cannot begin to contain my excitement. I have been to Disney at least 20 times throughout my life and I have been waiting years and years to see WDW decorated for the holiday season. I cannot believe it is finally happening. We are going with my parents and my sister and I cannot wait to start to create the same memories for Charlie that I have and hold so near and dear to my heart.
Here are my top five from this week:
- Olaf Sweater – on sale at Target for $11.99. It’s Juniors so size up. I got a Large and it fits nicely.
- Disney Christmas Sweater from this shop on Etsy – This shop was nice enough to offer anyone who reads this a 30% discount by following this link! The quality of this sweatshirt makes it look vintage, which I love!
- Target Puffer Coat – on sale at Target for $20!
- Kendra Scott Bracelet – This was a gift from my Hub and it is truly beautiful. It’s a great stacking piece as well!
- A special holiday program on Disney + that will be sure to get you in the Holiday Spirit: “Decorating Disney Holiday Magic.” This special is hosted by Whoopi Goldberg and it reveals all the behind the scenes secrets for how Disney transforms to an even more magical place for the holidays. I promise it does not disappoint if you are a Disney lover!
Sorry for the Disney overload on this post, but we are literally about to head to the airport and I am just a little excited!
<3 Merry Christmas!